Foreigners enter V.O. Sukhomlynskyi Mykolaiv National University within accredited educational programs twice a year, before and at the beginning of academic semester (before November 1) to obtain a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree.
In order to enter the university, foreigners personally submit a paper-based application to the Admission Board.
Candidates for admission enclose to the application the following documents:
1) a document (the original and its copy) about the acquired educational (education and qualification) level, which makes the basis for admission;
2) a supplement (the original and its copy) to the document on the previously acquired educational (education and qualification) level, which makes the basis for admission (if any);
3) a copy of the passport document of a foreigner or a document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
4) a valid health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
5) 4 photographs 30×40 mm in size.
In addition, at the request of the Selection Board, the following documents can be required:
1) a copy of the birth certificate;
2) a medical certificate, certified by an official health authority of foreigner’s country of citizenship.
The documents must be translated into Ukrainian language with notarization of the translations.